Friday, April 20, 2012

My Opinion on...

Honestly, I don't even know why I'm writing this. But I'm bored, so I will. This blog is really really stupid and nobody respads it but today I read an article about blogging which said that you could "express your opinion" on a blog. So I guess I'll do that. But about what? It took me a while to decide but I have decided to express my opinion about GLEE. Glee is one of my favorite shows and there are a couple reasons why. So if you want to read my opinions on Glee, then READ ON. If not, then press the BACK button. For those of you who don't know what Glee is, it's a show about high schoolers in Lima, Ohio who are in their High School Glee Club, which is taught by the Spanish teacher, Mr. Schuester (who sucks at Spanish, by the way). So the main characters in Glee are: Mr. Schuester Sue Sylvester Rachel Berry Finn Hudson Quinn Fabray Puck(Noah Puckerman) Santana Lopez Brittany Pierce Mercedes Jones Sam Evans Kurt Hummel Blaine Anderson Emma Pillsburry Tina Cohen-Chang Mike Chang Artie Abrams Joe Hart Rory Flanagan Yeah so those are all the important characters and as expected I'm really tired now so I will give my actual opinion on the show TOMORROW. Pinky promise! Good night for now! P.S. If you want more info on Glee, go to www.glee.wikia.com. It has A TON of information about every episode and character!

No comments:

Post a Comment